- Look at our current vacancies page, and select an apprenticeship job that you would like to apply for.
- Complete the online application form, and we will contact you to make an appointment for you to visit us for an interview at our office in Twickenham, Middlesex.
- We then interview you and give you further information about your selected vacancy and the qualifications.
- If you are successful, we will arrange for you to attend a competitive interview with the employer.
- Once you have had a first interview, you may be required to have a second interview or work trial.
- We will give you feedback after each stage of the interview process.
- Once you are offered a job, you will have a three week “settling-in” period at work before you start your apprenticeship training.
- An agreed number of working hours are allocated for your apprenticeship.
- A Way2Work assessor visits you and your employer at least once per month to assist you through your apprenticeship.
- Way2Work provide an excellent support and monitoring service throughout your entire training period.
All our employers agree to a Way2Work employer contract which ensures fair work and training conditions. They agree to comply to our policies and requirements.
|Year||25 and over||21 to 24||18 to 20||Under 18||Apprentice*|
|2017 (From 1st April)||£7.50||£7.05||£5.60||£4.05||£3.50|
The National Minimum Wage rate per hour depends on your age and whether you’re an apprentice – you must be at least school leaving age to get it.
Apprentices are entitled to the apprentice rate if they’re either:
- Aged under 19
- Aged 19 or over and in the first year of their apprenticeship
Apprentices are entitled to the minimum wage for their age if they both:
- Are aged 19 or over
- Have completed the first year of their apprenticeship