Traineeships prepare young people for their future careers by helping them to become ‘work ready’.
They provide the essential work preparation training, including maths and English support plus the industry specific work experience needed to gain a full-time Apprenticeship or other job.
Our Way2Work Traineeship Programme
The Way2Work Traineeship is a 10 week part-time programme which includes:
- A high quality work experience placement
- Workshops to prepare you for employment and help you gain the skills you need to get a job
- English and maths support to help you move to the next level of study
- A £50 gift voucher when all elements are completed
Benefits of a Way2Work Traineeship
- Build your CV and confidence
- Improve your English and maths skills
- Gain vital work experience and employability skills
- Team building
- Possible progression onto an Apprenticeship or into employment
Way2Work are looking for young people aged 16-24 to participate in our Traineeships programme. If you would like a fantastic work experience placement to develop your work skills call Sharon Pratt T: 07826 533 884 E: sharon.pratt@
Find out more about Traineeships by visiting the Government website Get In Go Far