Starting in May 2019
We have an exciting six week minimum programme to help anyone aged 16-24.
The Traineeship programme offers:
- an introduction to working in public services
- opportunity to develop skills to prepare you for a paid apprenticeship with the Council
- work experience expenses covered and gift vouchers for full attendance
- a four week work placement opportunity in one of the following council services:
Regulatory Compliance Services
Community Rangers Service
Repairs and Maintenance
- mentoring and careers guidance
- maths and English support
Successful completers will be fast tracked through to the interview stage of any apprenticeship vacancies available at the end of the programme and will be offered first opportunity to be interviewed for other future apprenticeship vacancies.
We are particularly encouraging applications from those learners with SEND or Care Leavers.
On receipt of your application form, you will be contacted by a member of the team who will discuss the opportunity with you and carry out an interview if you would like to proceed. You will then be told if you are offered a place on the programme. Please note, no formal qualifications are required, but you must be enthusiastic, willing to commit to the full programme and keen to move into an apprenticeship or employment.
T: 020 8547 6987