Employer description: Representing Ace Aesthetics in a polite and friendly manner at the skin and laser clinic
Hours of work: 8.00am – 6.00pm with potential lates of 8pm (Monday – Friday with flexibility to work Saturdays if possible) 45 minute lunch break.
Annual holiday entitlement: 20 days plus statutory holiday entitlement
Closing date: 07/08/2021
Start date: 01/06/2021
Pay: £210 per week
Location: ACE Aesthetics Skin Clinic Limited, 3 Castle Yard, Richmond, TW10 6TF
Working directly for the: Clinic Administrator
- Managing client flow; greeting, settling and checking in and out clients, informing of wait times. Necessary use of sanitiser and completion of covid paperwork, as well as offering refreshments.
- Liaise with the therapists and assist in room preparation where necessary.
- Diary management; learning the ‘Phorest’ clinic system, taking and amending appointments, updating the systems and records. Implementing staff breaks and helping to prepare client record cards for the therapists.
- Keeping client records up to date.
- Day end and reconciliation for week end.
- Ensure client courses are updated and correct on the system.
- Sell products and update stock records.
- Taking payments/cash handling for clients, as well as treatments and stock.
- Set up online payments for treatments.
- Gathering appropriate reports for analysis.
- Customer service; taking phone calls and enquiries, giving directions to the clinic in a polite and helpful manner. Using improvisation when customers have urgent enquiries whilst a therapist is busy.
- Managing records and filing appropriately whilst maintaining confidentiality. Adding appropriate notes with correct language.
- Business analytics; assisting wtih reports, budgeting and planning ahead. Planning for treatment and product sales weekly or monthly. Therapist sales and learning appropriate equipment usage.
- Assisting the clinics brand reputation and social media coverage.
Skills & abilities required:
- Excellent communication skills with clear spoken English.
- Knowledge of customer care, able to deal professionally with personal and telephone callers.
- Accurate I.T. skills and knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and the Internet.
- Able to work flexibly and independently within a team; asking for and giving support as needed.
- Able to understand and respect the importance of confidentiality, both within and outside the workplace.
- Aware of Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity.
- Able to understand the importance of being punctual and the impact absence has on the effectiveness of the team.
- Anyone aged 16 and over may apply for this apprenticeship.
- GCSE passes in Maths and English are desirable requirements.
- Applicants must reasonably be able to travel to work within a maximum of 1 hour.
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard – (click for more information).
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 2 (if required).
- Minimum duration: 12 Months.
- A minimum of 1 day per week will be allocated for training purposes.
This apprenticeship vacancy will be subject to an enhanced DBS check