Employer description: Child Contact Centre
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 11am-6pm, with a 1 hour lunch
Annual holiday entitlement: 28 days including statutory days
Closing date: 18/07/2021
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £220 per week
Location: C4F Child Contact Centre, Bedfont Road, Feltham, TW13 4LZ
Working directly for the Director of C4F
- Data entry; Inputting client details when we receive details and all contact notes being stored on a secure system. Keeping in line with GDPR.
- Answering calls; Taking bookings and advising clients and their legal reps.
- Inputting confidential notes. Supporting staff with inputting notes and storing on the file.
- Organising diary/taking bookings on the online calendar and confirming with clients.
Skills & abilities required:
- Excellent communication skills with clear spoken English.
- Knowledge of customer care, able to deal professionally with personal and telephone callers.
- Accurate I.T. skills and knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and the Internet.
- Able to work flexibly and independently within a team; asking for and giving support as needed.
- Able to understand and respect the importance of confidentiality, both within and outside the workplace
- Aware of Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
- Able to understand the importance of being punctual and the impact absence has on the effectiveness of the team
- Anyone aged 16 and over may apply for this apprenticeship
- GCSE passes in Maths and English are desirable requirements
- Applicants must reasonably be able to travel to work within a maximum of 1 hour
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard – (click for more information)
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 2 (if required)
- Minimum duration: 12-15 Months
- A minimum of 1 day per week will be allocated for training purposes
This apprenticeship vacancy will be subject to an enhanced DBS check