- This event has passed.
September 27, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Way2Work have eight traineeship opportunities to provide you with essential work preparation training, including maths and English support, plus quality work experience placements and the CSCS card which is needed to gain a full-time employment or an apprenticeship in the construction industry.
If you would like to be considered for a construction Traineeship why not join us at our OPEN DAY on the 27 or 29 September between 11am and 1pm at the Hounslow Heath Estate Community Centre – 190, Edgar Rd, TW4 5QP.
The Traineeship programme will last between 10 and 12 weeks and include:
- Employability skills training including; CV development, interview skills, and team building
- plastering, carpentry, tiling, brick laying and more
- 100 hours of work experience with a local building contractor
- CSCS card
- English and maths Functional Skills
- Opportunities for a full-time paid construction Apprenticeship
- Gift voucher incentive payments
If you have any questions, please call us on 0208 734 3380.