Way2Work is an approved apprenticeship training provider offering full-time job opportunities for anyone aged 16+ with employers who value and encourage them to achieve their full potential, whilst excelling in their career. The Way2Work Service is contracted by the Education Skills Funding Agency to deliver Traineeships, Intermediate, Advanced and Higher level Apprenticeships on behalf of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Council. Way2Work were graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in January 2016 and recently re-accredited with the Matrix Standard of Excellence in Information, Advice and Guidance.
“To provide outstanding apprenticeship training and skills for all.”
The overall mission of Way2Work is to provide the best quality apprenticeship training and skills for all learners and employers, by delivering a fulfilling experience that helps people to realise their full potential, achieve their career aspirations and for businesses to develop a skilled workforce.
- To always put the needs of the individual learner first.
- To always ensure that training is of the highest quality and fit for purpose.
- To support the most vulnerable young people to gain skills and employment through meaningful traineeship and apprenticeship opportunities.
- To always listen to our customers and tailor provision to suit the needs of our learners and employers.
- To always deliver the best Information Advice and Guidance to all.
- To treat everyone fairly, according to their individual needs.
- To develop and empower our staff to reach their full potential.
Apprenticeships are available in business and administration, customer service, childcare, ICT, team leading and management, and teaching assistants. All Way2Work learners are paid at least £165 a week with most employers paying around £210. Apprentices are involved in a huge variety of job roles within the public and private sectors including: finance, building control, social services, child protection, youth services, electoral services, schools, housing, revenues and benefits, marketing, graphic design, grounds keeping, sales and distribution, human resources, day nurseries, payroll, PA roles and many more.